Thursday, November 4, 2010

Summer 2010

It's hard to believe it is already November. Here in Waterville, ME a majority of the leaves have fallen and I now wake up to frost covering the grass. It's been my first fall in New England and in college. I've had an interesting time so far but it's always great to look back on pictures. Here are some pictures of my great summer in the Pacific Northwest. I can't wait to return home in less than two months. I feel like I've been in college a year. I came to Colby College when it was 100 degrees and very humid and now it is freezing.





































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment